Tips for writing communication
Published on May 27th, 2023 • Updated on June 21st, 2023
- Shorten sentences. Use fewer words to communicate the same message.
- Use words you use during face-to-face communication, if you don't say "therefore" then don't write it.
- Data instead of adverbs like "most", "few" or "nearly".
- Be objective. "The error count is 0" vs "It's fixed".
- Use writing assistance. Use tools like Hemingway App or Grammarly.
Additional tips for written works
- Add acronyms and jargon context.